By using the Woofy Prepaid Internet Service (“Service”), the Subscriber has agreed to the following:
2. The Woofy service can only be used on the Woofy WiFi network. The Woofy WiFi network can only be used by customers with a valid Woofy prepaid account and requires the purchase of a prepaid subscription package that can be purchased online through the Woofy portal application. The purchase of the Woofy package can also be done while connected to other network outside of Woofy WiFi network but the activation of subscription package will take effect once the customer connects again to Woofy WiFi network.
3. The Credits of purchase can be loaded through the Woofy load page on the 7 Eleven CLiqq application, GCash or GrabPay. These credits shall be posted to the Subscriber’s account and shall remain valid for a specific period of time as determined by Woofy Incorporated (the “Company”) and shall not expire for a minimum of one year.
4. The Subscriber may be provided with a Woofy WiFi router to provide access to the Woofy WiFi network. The Woofy WiFi router shall remain the property of Woofy or its authorized telecommunications service provider. The security and care of the Woofy WiFi router that shall be assigned to the Subscriber shall be the Subscriber’s full responsibility and the Subscriber may be required to pay a replacement charge in the event of loss, theft, or damage due to misuse, mishandling, or neglect. Claims of defects in the Woofy WiFi router shall be brought to Woofy’s attention. Defective Woofy WiFi routers shall be replaced by Woofy. All replacements due to defects are subject to the investigation and validation of the Company.
5. The Woofy Prepaid credits are neither refundable nor redeemable for cash, either in part or in full.
6. The Woofy Service shall be DISCONNECTED if the Subscriber fails to purchase and activate a valid prepaid subscription package within the specific period after any existing prepaid package is completely consumed. The service can be reconnected at any time by simply purchasing and activating a valid prepaid subscription package.
7. All prepaid packages will be charged based on prevailing rates, at the time that the package is purchased, plus all applicable charges and taxes.
8. The Company’s liability for the loss or damage caused by defects in the performance or non-performance of the Woofy WiFi Service, shall be limited to a credit in the subscriber’s favor for the amount paid for the affected subscribed packages or any unused credit in the Subscriber’s account. The Company shall not be liable for any failure of the Woofy Service or for any loss, damage, theft, and misuse of the Woofy Prepaid packages, subscriber’s account loads, or WiFi Router used as part of the Woofy Prepaid Service. Except as otherwise provided herein, the Company does not expressly or impliedly warrant the condition or merchantability of the information or communication services provided through the Woofy Prepaid Service for any particular use or purpose. All information are provided on an “AS IS” basis.
9. If the Subscriber, or any other person, at the sole discretion of the Company, is found to use the Service for any unlawful, fraudulent, illicit, or abusive purpose, the Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Service and/or refuse to reconnect the Service. The Company also reserves the right to file the appropriate legal action against the erring Subscriber or person/s concerned, and to charge the appropriate pre-termination fee, if any.
10. Resale or any commercial use of the Service, without the prior express written consent of Woofy;
11. Utilization of the Service in bypassing or in activities that tend to bypass the Woofy network, access control, billing and/or traffic routing;
12. Use of the Service in prohibited services like internet fraud, hacking, email spamming, flooding, hoax, denial of service attacks and other similar services; or
13. Tampering, altering, modification, or unauthorized programming of the Woofy Router or any component of the Woofy Network.
14. Use of the Service for any activity that is contrary to morals and public policy or which violates any ordinance, law, decree, order, regulation or treaty including those penalizing identity theft/usurpation and violations of the Cybercrime Law, Data Privacy Act, Intellectual Property Code, and Anti-Child Pornography Act, among others (“Illegal Activities”).The Subscriber shall be liable to the Company for any and all compensation fees on account of any of the above Unauthorized or Illegal Activities and unauthorized commercial use of the Service. The Subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold the Company free and harmless from any liability, suit, or damage arising from or connected with the Subscriber’s Unauthorized and/or Illegal Activities.The Subscriber further authorizes the Company to supply any and all information requested by any law enforcement or government agencies, or other private entities, the latter within the limits provided for by law, relative to the Subscriber’s subscription to the Service. In which case, the Subscriber hereby irrevocably and unconditionally waives any and all its relevant remedies under the law, including but not limited to the right to claim damages.
15. The Company shall not be liable for any loss, costs, compensation, damage or liability to the Subscriber or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the provision or use of the Service including, without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, any loss, costs, compensation, damage or liability to the Subscriber or third parties caused by:
16. The Company reserves the right to disconnect or refuse to connect the Woofy Prepaid Service in the event that the Subscriber is found to have used it for any unlawful, fraudulent, illicit or abusive purpose, as determined by the Company.
17. The Company is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any data network or computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems of the Woofy Router, the WiFi access device of the customer or of any network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to users or any other persons related to or resulting from participation in or sending or receiving of any communication of any materials in this Service.
18. By using the Service, the user expressly releases and agrees to keep the Company indemnified from any claim, cost, demand, tax, liability or damage suffered or incurred by the Company or its directors, employees or agents, arising directly or indirectly out of use of the Service.
19. Content (including, but not limited to, information, communications, software, images and sounds contained on or available through the Service) is provided by Woofy, its content providers and or third party licensors. The intellectual property rights to or over the contents contained in the content belong to Woofy, its content providers and/or third party licensors. All rights are reserved. The contents of the Service cannot be reproduced, modified, transferred, distributed, republished, downloaded, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical photocopying or recording. Without prejudice to the foregoing, the material and content contained within or available through the Service may not be used for commercial purposes or distributed commercially.